The Rural Municipality of Linkletter is an incorporated municipality in the province of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
The Linkletter Community Improvement Committee (CIC) was established in 1972. The CIC prepared its first official plan in 1980. In 1985, with the adoption of the provincial Municipalities Act, the CIC became knows as the Community of Linkletter. On December 23rd, 2017, the provincial government proclaimed a new Municipal Government act, requiring the Community to now be named the Rural Municipality of Linkletter.
Linkletter is located in Prince County on the south shore of Prince Edward Island. It is located adjacent to the western boundary of the City of Summerside. The Rural Municipality of Linkletter is predominantly known for its rural agricultural farmland.
Council meets at 7pm on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of Every month. All our council meetings are open to the public. If you have an issue you would like to address before council, please call Michelle at 902-724-0914 to make arrangements.
- AUGUST 21 2018 1ST READING ELECTION BY LAW
- SEPTEMBER 4 2018 MONTHLY MEETING 2nd Reading Election By Law
- SEPTEMBER 18 2018 MONTHLY MEETING
- OCTOBER 2 2018 MONTHLY MEETING
- OCTOBER 16 2018 MONTHLY MEETING
- NOVEMBER 6 2018 MONTHLY MEETING
- NOVEMBER 20 2018 MONTHLY MEETING
- DECEMBER 4 2018 MONTHLY MEETING
- DECEMBER 18 2018 MONTHLY MEETING